Redbooks aims to provide information regarding entrance requirements for a variety of graduate and professional programs, both Canadian and International. With pages for over 300 programs, Redbooks is an excellent resource for anyone considering further studies at Medical School, Law School, Dental School, Pharmacy, and Graduate School. All of our information is derived from the universities’ official websites. Redbooks is run and maintained by a group of dedicated McGill students.
- Medicine: Over 130 medical schools in Canada, the United States, and the rest of the world.
- Dentistry: 29 dental schools in Canada and the United States.
- Pharmacy: A listing of 18 pharmacy schools in Canada, the United States, other parts of the world
- Law: 26 law schools in Canada and the United States.
- Graduate Program Directory: A listing of over 210 programs at the graduate level in 45 different disciplines.