The Science Undergraduate Society (SUS) listserv email goes out on an approximately weekly basis to all students in the Faculty of Science. Things to note:
- All submissions should be 150 words or less.
- Submissions should ideally be short blurbs containing a brief description and contact information that students can use to obtain more details.
- It is at the discretion of the VP Communications to select which items/messages are included in the listserv email in order to maintain a reasonable length. Priority is given to departmental associations in the Faculty of Science.
- Inclusion or exclusion of any items in the listserv email is at the discretion of the VP Communications. Reasons for exclusion may include irrelevance, length, or amount of time until event.
- If you wish to have your submission run for more than one week, please specify in the comment section of the form.
- To submit content to the listserv, you must fill out the form below.