Please download, complete and sign your reimbursement form. Once completed, email the reimbursement form and ALL receipts associated with your transactions to firstname.lastname@example.org and carbon copy the SUS Executive that is responsible for the portfolio you were working under (alternatively, obtain their signature on the form itself). Make sure that “Reimbursement Request” is in the subject line, or your request will not be processed. Keep your receipts until your reimbursement is issued to you. You will receive email confirmation when your reimbursement cheque is ready. Thank you!
Tips for getting your reimbursement quickly and hassle-free:
- Make sure all receipts are included in the email as attachments, not embedded into the body of the email itself.
- Or, include them in the reimbursement form on additional pages.
- List all receipts as line items on the form.
- Double check before submitting your form that the total is correct.
- No proof of transaction (ex. receipts) = no reimbursement. No exceptions.
- Separate reimbursement forms (and their associated documentation) by event or committee.
- Reimbursement requests for purchases made more than 30 days post facto will be rejected.